The inspiration behind this programme is simple, to provide managers with a “strategic toolkit” of tools, techniques, models and applications that you can apply to your business role in order to define, build and execute a robust strategic framework.
Strategy is an area that can be easily overlooked by managers lacking formal training in strategic issues. Often strategy is viewed as something that comes down from above and it’s our job to make it happen. However, imagine the benefits of developing the core skills and competences to be able to implement and apply strategic principles within your department or function. In the modern corporate arena many managers spend so much time working in the business (functional) that they neglect the importance of actually working on the business (strategic).
Developing an understanding of the differences between corporate strategic level thinking and the business planning issues that a manager is faced with every day is just one of the critical gaps that this course will help you to fill.
Business planning is the practical delivery of the desired strategic vision. Within organizations this can relate to growth through the launching of new products, the development of new markets, the making of plans for company acquisitions or divestment and disposal of loss making entities.
Through both “efficient” and “effective” planning, managers will be better positioned to recognise the future growth areas and to pre-empt the potential problem ones before they impact badly on their firm.
The programme will equip you with a thorough grounding in a wide range of strategic practices and processes. You will also benefit from developing the analytical and questioning skills that are a fundamental part of the strategic process.
If you are a professional who is committed to high performance and results, this course will prove invaluable.
- Strategy Thinking and Mindset
- Setting the Strategic and Business Planning Framework
- People and Culture
- Strategic Frameworks
- Strategic Tools
- Products and Markets
- Fundamentals of Strategic Planning
- Practical Strategic Management
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Thinker
- Strategic Planning for Banking
Informasi & Registrasi:
- Untuk keterangan selengkapnya (termasuk biaya dan jadwal pelaksanaan) silahkan lihat/unduh di Business Strategy & Plan: A Comprehensive Approach.
- Untuk pendaftaran silahkan download Registration Information dan kirim kembali via email atau fax setelah diisi dengan lengkap.
- Bila membutuhkan pelatihan dalam bentuk Inhouse Training silakan download IHT Request Form dan dikirim kembali kepada kami melalui Fax/email setelah diisi dengan lengkap.
- Anda juga dapat menghubungi langsung penyelenggaranya melalui Tel/SMS/Fax yang tercantum di brosur atau email: beproseminars<at>gmail.com